Strange Curses

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Joyys....thanks hor!

anyway....since Joyys tagged me on her blog, i will carry on the tag.

List out your top 5 birthday presents that you wish for:
1) Lasik for my "blind" eyes
2) A pay rise
3) A room for myself *got it* (been always wishing for that since i was 4 yrs old)
4) A new ride *got it* (GSR 400)
5) another 5 more birthday presents...

Answer the following questions :
1. The person who tag you is?
Joyys the #@$%^&%$
2. Your relationship with him/her is?
Colleagues, friends, maybe enemy
3. Your 5 impressions of him/her?
Quiet (not), soft spoken (not), hates sports (not), gossipy, helpful. to sum it all up, she's a great friend.
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
Last nite was great...=x
5. The most memorable words he/she had said to you?
On my first day of work, she said she is giving me a pink cup as my personal cup. i almost sacked her immediately. hahaa
6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
killing my self is not worth it, i might kill her.
7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
erm...can i say i prefer to be single??
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
haha...bring her to india....she hates black colour
9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
it will be that she has known my darkest secret...i am volatile.
10.The most desire thing you want to do for him/her now is?
i might just tag her the questions again...
11. Your overall impression of him/her is?
i really think this questionnaire sucks.....where got people ask questions so directly? she's nice lah.
12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
A KNNBCCB guy to have ard as a good friend cum buddy.
13.The character you love of yourself are?
i am faithful and loyal..
14.On the contrary, the characters you hate of yourself are?
i would love to be humble and say that i hate something abt myself. my tone of voice is not very nice sometimes.
15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
i just wanna be myself....maybe with the riches of beckham will be abit easier to live life.
16. Pass this quiz on to 10 persons.

1.
Joshua
2. Karmene
3. Trixie
4. Melissa
5. Roger
6. Bernard
7. Susan
8. Claudia
9. Gordon
10. Kenny Sia (just to see what funny things he can come out with)


17. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
Roger!! Haha..it's a open secret
18. Is no.9 a male or female?
Male...
19. If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
I just can't seem to imagine that.
20. How about no.8 and 5?
Roger is attached to bernard so it's no way.
21. What is no.2 studying about?
She becoming teacher soon. "cher, can i go toilet?"
22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
The day she tagged me on my tagboard to ask to me appeal against my summon
23. What kind of music band does no.8 like?
Chinese bands i guess...
24. Does no.1 has any siblings?
1 older and 1 younger brother....he has another "brother" the same age as him
25. Will you woo no.3?
No...she is attached and i am attached and she is not my type and i am not her type. Right Trix?
26. How about no.7?
Same ans as Qn 25
27. Is no.4 single?
No...
28. What’s the surname of no.5?
Tan
29. What’s the hobby of no.4?
listening eric and my laughter
30. Do no.5 and 9 get along well?
Yes, been out together once for KTV session.
31. Where is no.2 studying at?
I say liao....NIE NIE NIE...."cher, can i go toilet now?"
32. Talk something casually about no.1?
He's one of my buddy.
33. Have you try developing feelings for no.8?
no...sorry only working relatinships
34. Where does no.9 lives at?
can say hougang, but then sometimes in NTU hall 8
35. What color does no.4 like?
colourful consider colour anot?
36. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
no, but they know each other

37. Does no.7 likes no.2?
erm...i dun even know if they seen each other to start liking each other
38. How do you get to know no.2?
when roger introduces her to me at a roti prata house while i am eating my prata
39. Does no.1 have any pets?
no...gf considered pet anot?
40. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
no, because i know of another sexiest person in the world. unless if she gives me money then the ans will change.
:: posted by strangesentiments, 12:30 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment