Strange Curses

Monday, July 16, 2007

Going down and then up

Life's a bitch sometimes.....

but it's good....

because when things go up, it's bound to come down. and when it's down....it's bound to go up.

so when i am too comfortable with my life and problems comes in, it will keep my feet firmly on the ground and keep me focused and realistic with my goals.

however when i am let down by irresponsible and childish behaviour, someone who can be bothered about helping me out turns up so unexpectedly.

and so i realised this philosophy...

i am a person who forgives easily but doesn't forget.

those who have bothered to help me with my troubles will be remembered.

as for those who can't fuck care a single thing by refusing to even be responsible for their actions and causing so much trouble for me to handle will not be bothered by me.

random note: the word bother(ed) is such a two edged sword.

but i believe i am going up after a week of coming down.

people who made my day, hearing my rants, keeping me happy at work, thank you so much. love you all.
:: posted by strangesentiments, 12:43 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment