Strange Curses

Monday, June 25, 2007

My Crib

Currently, i am really happy with what i have.

A proper job...

A personal transport...

Supportive parents....

Good close friends....

A girl that i liked...

But there is one thing that i have been wanting since 20 yrs ago....

for as long as i can remember, i have always wanted my own room.

and for as long as i can remember, i have always shared my room with my siblings

but no longer!!

in 1 week time, i am gonna have my OWN ROOM.....a rented one that is.

damn cool loh....

*jumps up and down*

it has an unblocked view of the sunset.

and i have kinda got the room figured out. credits go to leeyan for helping me measure the room.

will take pictures of my room and post here once i settle down.

SO COOL!! Can't wait!
:: posted by strangesentiments, 1:34 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment