Strange Curses

Monday, June 25, 2007

Enlightening

When we talked about relationships, one thing always comes to my mind.

"How do we know if he/she is the right one for me?"

people also asked me that.

and i used to answer...

"You will just know it."

To me, it's not a good enough answer even for myself.....how do we just know it?

there seem to be an empty space left behind by "you just know it".

it is impossible to find the "right one" unless you dated every single available man or women in the planet....

UNTIL....

i saw this quote..

"there is no right one out there, we just have to love the right way."

i am enlightened....FINALLY.

Love is simply...either you love or you don't.

Love is complicated too...because it involves feelings.

I know....that i am still on the right way now.
:: posted by strangesentiments, 1:34 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment