Strange Curses

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Rants Rants Rants.....

You know....kenny does have a tail....

it's not that long a tail....i recon it's pretty short.

but it's just what some say....a dog who barks doesn't bites....

a short tail...is not an easy one to step on...but once you step on my tail... you are in big time...

my tail...if you haven't noticed already... refers to my temper...

so watch it...

if ever one day...any of my friends do not see eye to eye with me... it's always better to approach me and we discuss the problem.

i always believe everyone makes mistakes....even for myself...i am not always right, i know.

i am a professional individual and so i will be open for constructive criticism....

i dun usually bear grudges against anyone because i believe in there will be no forever foes and also there will be no forever friends...

i treasure everyone...and i trust people very easily. maybe too easily.

i can be angry for one moment but leave me sometime to cool down... and i will forget abt it...life is not good...we should drop the burdens and carry only the good stuff along with us. that's how i stay happy.

i have learnt many things these few months...

in loving someone...."sometimes love just ain't enough"

in working with someone...."harmony is not born...it's created"

in career... "if your boss dun like you, you are dead"

in life... "life is not good at all"

in money... "cash is king, having more of it is always better"

kinda philosophical....but yet logical.

kinda ranting away today... not focusing on specific topics...

kinda feel like talking to someone on the fone now....anyone who can lend a listening ear.

looking forward to mid of may now. it will be my confirmation date to my role at ben and jerry's.

will give a treat after i am confirmed to my friends...

dun expect a big one. a simple gathering would be suffice i think.
:: posted by strangesentiments, 10:59 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment