Strange Curses

Friday, April 27, 2007

Ghost Story part 1

My house is "huanted"!!

Fuck...

And i am on a ghost hunt now...

The ghost have been with us for a year liao...

and i nv really talk to her...

Fuck...

How i noe my house got ghost??....cause...

My father lost money....

the big "pig" which he save his money... got lots of notes

$50, $10, $5, and a few $2....and alot of coins.

in the end when he broke his "pig"....got alot of coins...and 1 $2 note only...

Fuck You Ghost.

My mum dun really save up...she put all her money in bank.

So ghost nv ka jiao her.

My Sis got one "dog"

the "dog" got some random coins...

then open up, my sis got scared....

got only 1 $1 coin and many 20c and 10c and 5c coins....

Fuck the ghost...

My bro got one "bottle"

Bottle inside also got random coins...

but when he open up....he scared till he shit in his pants...

only left 10c and 20c coins...

I got one "coconut"

"coconut" is inside my drawer.

Inside the "coconut" got a few notes and got many random coins....

when i open to check...

i got scared till i scream out NABEH...

notes untouched..but all my $1 and 50c coins all gone....

There can be only one reason....

got Ghost steal money!!!!

and at home got 7 people....and 1 dog....

dog....

unlikely...he likes food...not money...

ah ma....

unlikely....coz she like ice cream and anything which she cannot eat due to her asthma...not money... and she not so "smart" to steal from everyone.

MAID....

biggest suspect....just got new handphone...say is friend lend one.... always go buy food for very long although kopitiam is less than 10 mins walk. been acting strange lately...and mum say she got lots of $1 and 50c coins which she saw.

Nabeh...

haizzz....now i trying to think of ways to catch this "ghost". got ghost movie call "the maid" rite? now it's gonna be series 2.

now my parents are going on holiday...become my responsibility to take care of the house.

i left some money in my "coconut"...dunno if the ghost will take anot.

anyone got brilliant idea to help catch this ghost? call me up. thanks.
:: posted by strangesentiments, 11:14 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment