Strange Curses

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Still alive...for now

There are so many things on my mind for the last few days...

I am also burdened by my heavy heart...

But today...after 2 sleepless nights...I found my feet again..

At least i am motivated to mug for my exams and i would say that my progress is wonderful.

My sleeping pattern has gone nuts nowadays and i have never seen myself with such "wonderful" dark eye rings before...I am amazed.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Still alive and with a new haircut.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Siao Gu and me...2 of us have been friends i think since primary 1. i suspect that we even knew each other since kindergarden...only that i cannot recall much of those days.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lying on my bike on KJE...fucking rain!

Well...exams are just round the corner.. so those who are praying, help me pray for good results. those not praying, dun tell me of any activities that you all have..
and those who are not praying or got no activities hor...can call or sms me to encourage and motivate me..haha
:: posted by strangesentiments, 10:42 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment