Strange Curses

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Urge to blog again!

So much to update and so much to tell. But i will just keep it simple.

Since my last post, i had so much fun, anger, jadedness (if there is such a word).

and i did say i wanted to post my IC up. Here goes...

This is my pink IC....cute rite? Primary 6 photo leh...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not very clear but that is the classic "bowl" hair everyone sports in those days.

School life has been great! I have never enjoyed playing catching with my studies so much! well, after 2 quizzes, i found out that I am quite extreme, or rather my results are. Scored 0 in the first one and full marks for the second. The third one is tml. But i am well prepared for it now! haha

Hostel is one of the most happening places. So many activities happening almost every week. The most recent major one is Nite Cycling. More than 100 cycled the whole nite from NTU to East Coast Park. Too bad i dun have any pics to show. After more than 50 km of human peddling, all of us ended up with sore thighs, wounds (those who fell), and all of us have this syndrome known as Pain to the Ass.

Soccer is a weekly affair and I kinda suck in it after more than 2 years of slacking in the army. I also went clubbing at Zouk.... MAMBO NITE STILL ROCKS!! haha...and it rocks harder when i go with four chicks!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The pics are not really clear but trust my taste...they are the hottest gals in Zouk that night. I am not kidding.

Just last week was the Mid Autumn Festival. It is the first time when i celebrated it without setting fire to anything. And since i have not celebrated MAF for so so so long, i thoroughly enjoyed it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just like a box of mooncakes, pretty gals come in fours too...Yummy! I mean the mooncakes!

My hall DND is held at DXO this year. The theme is retro and Gordon and I dressed up for the event! Let the pictures say it all!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I look like my dad when he was younger...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gordon with his shiny top

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eye catching...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photowhoring is their fav pasttime

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gaying around is theirs

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
dressing up for DND definitely has it's advantages!

I also passed my driving test recently..now i can drive my family car loh..haha. but i won't be as cock as bernard. Next will be Jos', John's and Serene's turn le....Good luck man.

Roger, nice of u to pull one up on me last nite. what a way to tell us that u are attached...but anyway, I am happy for you. Maybe you will be happy for me soon too. haha..but i am not so sure if i will succeed.

Need to go and mug liao. Stats test tml.
:: posted by strangesentiments, 2:14 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment