Strange Curses

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My first try

everytime i see her smile
my heart feels warm and melt
everytime i see her frown
my heart will start to drown

whenever we are together
my heart starts to race
even if it is for another girl
my heart has no space

is she the one, i don't know
i sure hope so, you wouldn't know
it's been a long time for me to recover
if there is a chance, i just want to be with her forever

it sounds so cliche
just like in the movies
but aren't most movies
a remake of our stories?

Our story has not started
neither has yours ended
I will be right here waiting for you
even if it takes forever for my dream to come true

so friends, lets pray and hope
that your lame friend is not beyond hope
wish him all the luck in the world
and that his girl is not out of this world

how's that for my first try? haha not the best effort put in but i have never even thought that i would write a poem. but nonetheless, i may have uncovered hidden "talent" in me! well, this poem is written for her but i dun dare to dedicate to her coz it kinda sux. if she read it at least once then i will be happy.
:: posted by strangesentiments, 10:48 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment