Strange Curses

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Upset!! My precious darling have died!

I told you that i hated the rain...especially when i am on my way to work...

the rain killed my precious...

my HP is forever gone..

here is how the story goes. it has 2 parts actually.

PART 1

Last friday, at 9am, it started raining...it was a shower. but however, the rain stopped after like 10mins. so i hurriedly packed my bag and rushed down to my bike.

when i was downstairs, i started my bike, put on my helmet and moved off from my parking lot.

when i just rode out of the parking lot, it started raining cats and dogs this time round...the rain is like bloody heavy lah.

bo bian!!

going to be late for work liao..so i juz whipped out my ever ready raincoat, and put it on. i only put on the top because i felt that the rain would stopped soon, or i would ride out the rain clouds. the bottom, i was wearing my jeans, with my hp in the pocket.

and then, my jeans was getting wet real fast and i felt that my raincoat would be safer to keep my hp...so i juz open the pocket of my raincoat and kept it in there.

i juz rode normally to work and when i reached my workplace's carpark, i was as wet as a wet pussy totally drenched.

that is when i found out that my raincoat is not fully waterproof...especially in the pockets...there goes my phone. flickering funny lights, screen cannot be on....it is dying.

PART 2

then i was off on sunday, i decided to try to bring the phone down to motorola service center to repair. since my warrenty has expired, and i have no money to repair my phone, i decided to be a gan dao guy. i pretended to be a motorola promoter. haha...smart rite??

i came up with a story that a customer dropped my demo phone and that it can't be "on-ed" anymore.

but it didn't work. haha...so i told them to evaluate the phone for me, which will cost me $25 and i use the recipt to claim from my company. so they did it. awhile later, motoservice called me up and told me my phone is beyond repair as the motherboard has been badly corroded. DAMN...but if want to repair also can...but will cost me a further $600+.

SIAO...

I rather buy a new phone with that money and it would even be cheaper.

sooooooo...

now i m thinking, should i go and collect back my phone and pay $25 and get a useless phone back and also feel that i have integrity.... OR..... should i just not have integrity and leave a useless phone with them and not pay $25??

somehow, my heart tells me to go for the latter choice, and have an exception for not having integrity this time round.

but i still am a man of integrity...haha...it is juz an E-X-C-E-P-T-I-O-N.

for old times sake, this is for you my precious..

RIP
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
E680
13 Feb 2005 - 14 July 2006
:: posted by strangesentiments, 12:08 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment