Strange Curses

Sunday, January 29, 2006

New addition to my life

i know, its been some time since i last updated. however, i am still kinda in my lull period and the chinese new year mood has been in me since like 3 weeks back.

but in these short 3 weeks, i have gotten "married", i have kissed the tar, i am known to be ahmad, and i feel lucky for this chinese new year.

oh yah, i will introduce my niece to all of you first...

tah dah..

Image hosting by Photobucket
isn't she cute?

she is my cousin's daughter... she is going to be 2 mths old le...

and i am gonna introduce you to my wife....

tah dah..

Image hosting by Photobucket
ain't she a beau? how i wish she can give me babies...baby motorcycles that is.

did i mentioned that my wife loves female pillions...?

after i pass my tp, josh told me that he got a bad feeling about me riding bike...he say that i might buang.

well...if his prediction in 4D is as accurate as he predicting me buang, then, he would have been alot richer.

1 week after i got my licence, i went for a course called expressway riding. the course name explained itself.

everything went smoothly until it started to drizzle for 30 secs and then it stopped.

sooooooo, i decided to illustrate it.

Image hosting by Photobucket
instructor, 1st rider.
girl, 2nd rider.
me, 3rd rider.

as we were riding along thomson road, i realised that the girl is riding too closely to the instructor as we were at about 50 - 60km/h. but i kept my distance.

then suddenly,

Image hosting by Photobucket

.... the traffic light turned amber and then red.

the instructor, who is damn zai (experienced) manage to stop. To my horror, the girl rider is unable to brake in time as her following distance is too close and i saw her bike "fish tail" out of control. she buang onto the road. as she buang, her bike almost came to a sudden stop as it grinded on the floor. this leaves me in a terrible situation as my stopping distance became shorter. i jammed on my breaks in order to stop faster but the road is still slippery as it has just rained. i went over one of the arrow markers and i started to "fish tail".

i tried to control it and i managed to.....

Image hosting by Photobucket
buang together....damn....

i quickly stood up...chest still pounding over the influx of adrenaline in my blood, hands and legs soft like jelly, and went over to the girl and check to see if she is ok. i helped her up before the instructor took over.

when we returned to the driving center, i analyzed the whole incident.

1) the tyes are new and the bike is rarely used, so there is a layer to tyre wax that have not been worn out yet.

2) the road is wet and slippery, i should have slowed down earlier.

3) luckily i buang...if not, i would have either banged into the bike and then fall on the curb or rolled over the girl.

its kind of a superstition that all riders must kiss the tar once. well...i done that, and hopefully all my trips on my bike will be safe.

or yah, i forgot pt no. 4.

4) i am following a girl rider...

hey, no offence but i seriously think that girls should be kept off the road. just yesterday, i almost got into 2 accident because of fucking girl drivers.

one was using HP while driving and cut into my lane...that was in the afternoon.

another one, from a parked position on the left curb, without checking for vehicles coming from the back, juz cut into the right lane which i was on at 70km/h.... limpeh horn her like fuck then kindly showed her some signs...

so.....girls...advice for you, juz let the guys be your ahmad....less accidents will happen.

and me being ahmad...serene, i will be collecting salary ah. hahaha.

yesterday i was playing mahjong at roger's place, and we were watching the chinese new yr countdown show. so right after the countdown, i got my xin nian di yi hu. haha..first win of the new year. in the end, i won a little bit. enough to top up my petrol tank. later i am gonna try my luck at roger's place again.

so....all the best to me, and everybody else for this new year, tio 4D toto, collect lots of angpao, everything shun shun li li for this year....and ORD LOH....in 6 more mths. hahaha
:: posted by strangesentiments, 7:53 AM

2 Comments:

My lim peh bro!!

be more careful le!!! AND HOR who said gals not good driver.. -slap- onli they are less careful meh.. but somehow i prefer to be e ahmad hahahahahaa ehhhh missing missing!!! muack!! shyy
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:26 PM  
shyyyy, forget to leave my cute name.. i am lim peh lailai shyyy
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:27 PM  

Add a comment