Strange Curses

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Maple-ing and Friendster-ing

All my free time now is spent this online game called Maple Story!. its not a particular new game but its characters are damn cute loh...and it is hell addictive!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and this is my cute little character...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
he is a mage! still in his low levels...but one day, he is gonna be a legend!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
look, even the enermies are damn cute loh...got pig...and mushroom!!

oh yah, i have also gone back to support friendster..

i tiu chu jiang hu for about 2 years liao during the time when friendster suck and lagged worse than a slow loris..

do add me ok...can find my profile at kennyhh@hotmail.com

i m gonna continue maple-ing man!
:: posted by strangesentiments, 3:51 PM

1 Comments:

i look like one of your friend? hope he is not as good looking as me! :P
Blogger strangesentiments, at 12:25 PM  

Add a comment