Strange Curses

Monday, November 28, 2005

I wonder....

I wonder if i can sleep tonight...

So many things are on my mind right now...

Tomorrow morning i got my Traffic Police Test. Its fucking tough, since my secondary school days, i have nv been worried about any Exams, least say a Test. Not even my 'O' Levels can bog me down mentally.

I guess why i am affected is because the TP test is widely known to be "a test where my ling chang biao xian is not only important, my Testers' mood is also important, my luck is also important, timing is also important, road conditions also important, vehicles around me also important." See, so many important things to worry about. There is a myth saying if vehicles around you horn at you...it is an immediate failure... dunno if it is true? There are just some fuckers on the road nv horn will die one.. hopefully i dun meet any of them even if the myth is not true.

then there is the bike problem..i cannot find a cheap bike for transportation. if i buy my first choice bike (yamaha X1), i will have to cough out at least $1000. damn jialat loh..and monthly have to pay instalment $150. with my meagre SAF allowance of $400 a month, how to survive?

can some kind souls be my "genuine" sugar mummy WILLINGLY? my current 2 sugar mummies always complaint that i, the toy-boy, very ma fan, spend alot of their money, nv put in effort to pei them, will only find them during their pay day....

haha....but i nv intended to do all those..

they claimed that they always spend money on me....which is not very true... they treated me at lau pa sat once, ordered alot of sushi which cannot finish and i help them finish it call always spend money, then i got nothing to say. haha

they claimed that i bo sim to pei them... which is not true at all... coz when i wu sim, they not free, when i not free, they free... tell me how....??

they claimed that i like to find them during their pay day...which is true...but it is all a coincidence. i swear to god that it is all unintentional... hahaha...

i noe you all will believe me!

my bank is dwindling...it has been dwindling ever since i enlisted...and it will continue to dwindle if i am still enlisted. No fucking soul can survive this drought of 2 years. its time to raise our allowance Mr. Prime Minister, Mr. President. your one word can enable all the poor poor poor NSFs to have an easier life... singapore is having an economic increase... why our allowance nv increase?

Sigh...actually i dunno what i am ranting about. sorry ah, this post is very unorganised and very pointless... whatever i think of, i just type.
:: posted by strangesentiments, 8:20 PM

2 Comments:

haha...go ahead if you are financially capable. i will take my driving once i complete my riding.
Blogger strangesentiments, at 4:27 PM  
so did u pass? i bet you did!
Blogger Claris, at 2:04 AM  

Add a comment