Strange Curses

Monday, August 22, 2005

For My Burfday, I want...

1) to cure my footrot...damn footrot...its spreading!!!
2) to get my license, class 2B and class 3... if only i can get these 2 easily
3) my pink I/C... i miss my pri 6 photo on it.
4) to ORD 8 mths earlier... if only time can speed up.
5) to find my perfect "wallet"... perfect "wallet" referring to 1 that i can spend the rest of my life with, and not flawless "jennifer anniston, katie holmes and angelina jolie" kind. i dun mind the 3 of them though.
6) to not have a tummy but a six pack, surf board abs... so my friends can't irritate me anymore
7) to have perfect eyesight... so i will be able to bio gals more clearly..
8) to have the reserves of Singapore.. only god knows how much they have in their coffers
9) to have 48 hours a day instead of 24 hrs... so i can spend more time with my friends, and family... also to slp and play more..
10) to go for more holidays...whoo hoo... Europe here i come!!

this is it for my wishlist...yah....i will carry on wishing...

thank you....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
genevieve, roger,....no... they are not a couple

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
daniel,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
josephine, ... a new friend from hong kong

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my cuzzies, biao di and biao jie, and unborn niece/nephew...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
baoling (welcome back to s'pore), ailing....roger is invisible

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
andrew, michelle, john,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
frost, jos, serene,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my bro, his friend kang, his gf (not in pic...dun scare yourself even if some of my friends mistook her for being "the maid"),
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my mum's friend and her daughter

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and boyboy.. help to clean up floor from spillage, food crumps and also being a doorbell (he barks when someone is at the door)

also have to thank cindy and xiao hei, biao ge and his gf, 3rd uncle and biao di for coming too although i dun have your pic. thank you mum and dad, for forking out the budget, marketing, cooking and entertaining your friends. thank you bro for being cameraman, and sis for doing nothing.

i had a wonderful time juz being with all of you even though i lost $15 at the table...

in another 12 hours, i should be on my way to Tioman until this fri... yeah... i m damn excited..will post more pics when i m back... can't wait to get burnt.
:: posted by strangesentiments, 8:55 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment