Strange Curses

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Counting Down Starts

I am in the mood for abit of Maths today.

As of last sunday, exactly 7 days ago, i have served 1 year and 1 month of my ns. that day is the median of my ns life. haha...and counting down starts now...

396 days
.
.
.
393 days
.
.
.
.
389 days

as of today...i have 389 more absolute days....to being a free man.

Minus Singapore has 11 Public Holidays (now then i realise that we have so fucking little public holidays)

Minus Sats and Suns, which totals 108 days (54 weeks x 2) coz i am on 5 day working week

Minus my Leave entitlement which is at 30 Days including next year's leave

I am left with 240 working days more to go. WOO HOO...

Today i am also clearing the 1st of my 7 extra weekend duties...haha....been doing nothing from morning till now.

Ciaoz
:: posted by strangesentiments, 5:02 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment