Strange Curses

Monday, June 20, 2005

New Skin

had a new look for my blog. i got tired of my old one..and this looks fresher. give me some comments on it k?

anyway regarding the shi lian post, i am well and happy with my life. its just that i want to express what is kept in my heart to make myself feel better, lighter, and hope none of you will be in my shoes in future.

so if you like a girl, let her know at the right time. added points for letting her know at the right place with the right gifts. i am actually hinting someone here.

so to him, don't be like me, grab the chance... i know you are starting to make the move now. i help you "pump premium petrol" and mentally support you. dun disappoint me, i will be waiting for your good news.
:: posted by strangesentiments, 9:45 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment