Strange Curses

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Cupid's Joke!

Cupid played a joke on me....

Fate played a joke on me...

Guan Yin Ma played a joke on me...

Time played a joke on me...

they played a joke of "so near and yet so far" joke....and all of them must be laughing at how miserable i feel now.

Cupid shot an arrow on her... and the other arrow is supposed to be for me... but it ended on another guy's butt. why??

Fate and Guan Yin Ma wanted to help me in the first place... they ended up helping him and her become a couple. Why???

Time was supposed to be slowed down for me to understand her before i let her know how i feel, instead, it seems to be running so fast i don't even have time for myself. WHY????

me: you have something to ask me the other day rite?
her: yah, who is that girl you talked about on your blog? (see previous entry "romp at marriott")
me: erm...its you
me: i hope you won't avoid me.
her: it doesn't matter anymore
me: why? is it becoz you are attached?
her: yah
me: i sort of guessed it le
me: how long where you attached?
her: less than 1 month
me: ask you ah, if you are not attached, would i stand a chance? pls tell me honestly.
her: yes, its the truth, if you had told me earlier, things would have been different now.

yes.... i slammed my head against the wall, i use hammer to hit my own chest. actually no lah. i did not do all these... its juz so DUI!! i feel like i am being bastard(ed)! i feel like a predator becoming a prey. i feel like fate had juz eaten my heart. i feel miserable when i am alone.

yes...i had my doubts cleared.

yes...i won't go and die.

yes...life continues.

but i still feel miserable. i seek to find myself again in alcohol, cigarettes, and work. i drink so much i feel numb. i smoke more so i can see her face in the smoke, i work more so i won't think about her.

but it wasn't her fault for making feel like this. when she "rejects" me, she was gentle, slow, and non hurtful. that's what i like about her. but by doing this, i m still holding on...hopeful... hopeful that her bf will treat her well...nv cheat on her.

i said to her "when you are happy, i am happy". but i dun even know if she is happy now. i am avoiding her - somehow- coz i dun wanna be a third party. i dun even dare to call her. i dun wanna be lead on by myself. so work work work, smoke smoke smoke, and drink drink drink.

SOMEONE HELP PULL ME OUT OF THIS! =(
:: posted by strangesentiments, 9:48 PM

3 Comments:

bro.. dun think so much k.. life is that unexplainable de.. but think la.. at least u have a chance to show ur love to ur loved one.. while i dun.. cause is diff.. i can know e feeling in u.. cause is exactly e same feeling i am feeling too when she rejected me.. my suitation is e same as u onli diff is.. when she said if you had told me earlier, things would have been different now.
it means she will accept u... but not in my case :0 take care bro
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:21 PM  
Hey Ken, dun be sad. Take things ez. Hopefully her Bf dun dump her. If he does so, u wack the guy. Hopefully, she will find you better than the other guy & be with u. Best wishes, Davine.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:03 PM  
thanks for your concern. i am actually ok with my life now. i know all of you will be behind me. lailai, what you said is rite, life is unexplainable especially when it comes to fate, love, and luck. when you want it, it doesn't come to you. when you have it, it keeps coming back. well, thats what makes life more interesting.
Blogger strangesentiments, at 9:55 PM  

Add a comment