Strange Curses

Monday, April 25, 2005

i have been Browned..by Dan Brown

i have been reading Dan Brown - Da Vinci Code. i know i know, abit W-O-L-S lah... bloody interesting book. if you haven't read it, start reading it NOW. the intridging elements and mysteries in the book kept me glued. actually it is a very chim book. i m thinking of buying the illustrated one with lots of pictures but it is expensive. $50 bucks leh.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is the non illustrated version. GO BUY!! BORROW!! STEAL...I DUN CARE. JUZ READ IT!

another thing that can keep me glued is my xbox and the game need for speed underground 2 (nfsu2). and this is my ride now. mitsubitshi 3000GT.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
woo hoo...my baby.. but my virtual one is more "ah beng" with neon lights and super sound systems in my trunk. haha.... vrroooommm...

there is also another thing that can keep me glued...to the tv set... is her. no 1 prankster in taiwan...possibly in the world.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ru hua... my fav prankster.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
err..i guess this is the ang mo version of ru hua.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ru hua is even giving him a run for his money. bean...you are lou wu le ("old school").

actually there isn't a focal point for my post today. i m juz trying to dump all the shit in my brain into this post. but here's something that might interest you.

coke had this poster advertisement in the 1980s.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

it was done on purpose my the artist for this poster and was meant as a joke. no one noticed it until a passerby saw it. the artist got sacked and sued. i guess he was a tad too horny.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
disney almost screwed little mermaid up. literally. but they found out before they actually launch this dvd cover. they managed to hide the dick on the launched cover.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:: posted by strangesentiments, 7:11 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment